Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hamburger America 2 Almost Done

I'm at the end of my rope and almost done with final manuscript for the completely revised edition of Hamburger America. 50 new (old) burger joints have made it into the new edition and I am completely wiped out. I've worked harder on this book than anything in my life and I can't wait to put it to bed. I've actually had a blast in the past 2 weeks checking in with the 100 burger joints that are in the book already. Not surprisingly, nothing has changed at these places and that makes me happy.

Below is a shot from the new book. See if you can guess where this was taken. Could there be anything better than a beer and a burger at a classic drive-in? (comments are open for this post)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...